OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY CORPORATION OR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY CERTIFICATE
- Contact Secretary of State and obtain Certificate
- Submit to Board office:
- copy of Certificate - obtained from Secretary of State
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization and Bylaws
- Completed Application Form (use ADOBE) $50 fee
- Occupational Therapy Corporation---must state that all officers, directors, and shareholders are licensed pursuant to SDCL 36-31.
- Limited Liability Company---It must state that all officers, members, and managers are licensed pursuant to SDCL 36-31.