SDBMOE verification to another State Board
- Verifications will be emailed to the State Board address on file.
- Confirmation of delivery to a receiving State Board is the responsibility of the Requestor and Licensee.
- If verification is not received by the receiving State Board within 1 week of the posted payment date, the
Requestor and Licensee may request the verification to be emailed again
- A receipt for the processed payment will be sent to the Requestor and Licensee, once the verification
has been sent to the requested Board.
- If the licensure is inactive, an archive search will be conducted as expeditiously as possible, each search
is uniqu with no way to predict timelines.
Send verification by email to the: