SDBMOE verification to another State Board
- Verification requests are processed in the order received and may take up to 14 business - not calendar - days.
Note this is to process, not when the other State Board should receive.
- Verifications will be emailed to the State Board address on file.
- Confirmation of delivery to a receiving State Board is the responsibility of the Requestor and Licensee.
- After 14 business days, If verification is not received by the other State Board - the Requestor and Licensee may
request the verification to be emailed again.
- A receipt for the processed payment will be sent to the Requestor and Licensee, once the verification has been sent to the
requested Board and there may be a gap between credit card processing and receipt email.
- If the licensure is inactive, an archive search will be conducted as expeditiously as possible, archive
searches are unique with no way to predict timelines.
Send verification by email to the: